Saturday, February 28, 2015
Saturday, March 22, 2008
There is, however, another way to build a business which still revolves around eBay but which doesn’t involve you selling a single thing in the eBay marketplace.
This "other way" opportunity is based on the eBay affiliate program and a great tool which makes entry into this opportunity not only possible but also super easy. This tool is called "Build A Niche Store".
Now if you don’t know – an affiliate program enables you as an individual internet entrepreneur to promote the products of a company in exchange for a commission on all sales that you refer.
You are basically operating as an internet middleman and connecting internet browsers to particular products and companies through you own network of websites and marketing methods.
If we return to the eBay affiliate program, eBay actually invites you to promote all of the product listings in the eBay marketplace and in exchange for your efforts will pay you up to 75% of the revenue they make from each sale you refer plus up to $35 for each new active eBay member you refer.
read the rest of the article at Attraction Blog
Apple Notebook Deals
Discount Throw Blankets
The Twilight Zone
Discount Beef Jerky
Posted by ShootTheGift at 9:41 PM
Monday, August 20, 2007
22. Because the corporate movie rental giant that shut down small mom and pop stores became cocky and sloppy
21. online is not as user friendly as Netflix
20. Netflix is the Godfather of online rentals and makes offers customers can’t refuse
19. 10 out of 20 movies from Blockbuster online were scratched and or dented
18. 3 out of 20 movies from Netflix were scratched and or dented
17. Blockbuster focuses on highlighting how and why they are better than Netflix. A duck doesn’t have to say it’s a duck to be seen as a duck.
16. Blockbuster promotes Netflix in their commercials in attempts to persuade viewers that they truly have more to offer, nothing like free advertising
15. Blockbuster is more expensive than Netflix (cost of plan, cost of late “restocking” fee, & Gas)
14. Blockbuster needs Netflix to survive in the online rental industry. Netflix has and controls the resources and necessities that Blockbuster needs for online
13. Blockbuster was late to the party and caught with their pants down
12. ‘This is blockbuster, you currently owe $495 for the following late movies…’ Charging customers late fees daily for movie rentals not returned on time.
11. Being sued for illegal (original) late fee structure… very sneaky… Blockbuster loses the trust of loyal customers
10. ‘No Late Fees… ever,’ a few months later… ‘You are being charged a restocking fee for the movie being late’
09. Because local is better, and Netflix delivers on time
08. Netflix is just the perfect convenient alternative, and delivers on time
07. Blockbuster Online Support has no real answers that help, instead they read you answers from the frequently asked questions and talk you around in circles in hopes that you will go away.
06. Threatening to cancel your membership means nothing to Blockbuster online
05. Blockbuster can’t make their minds up about what to offer customers, All-Access or By mail?
04. Then, unlimited in-store movie exchanges… Now, limited in-store movie exchanges a month
03. Netflix counters Blockbusters’ in-store exchange and still delivers faster with ‘On demand’ online download option
02. Blockbuster is currently in the process of closing their brick and mortar stores because the cost to debt ratio is killing them.
01. Blockbuster again loses it’s loyal customers, online and in-store to Netflix due to the current plan change set to take place August 31 for current customers.
source Blog Money from The Beef Jerky Blog
Friday, July 20, 2007
- Tasmanian Pain Coaster
- Up All Night
- Dear Sirs
- Run The Numbers
- Habeas Corpses (Draconian Love)
- The Overly Dramatic Truth
- No Kings
- League of Extraordinary Nobodies
- Poisenville Kids No Wins
Saturday, February 10, 2007
LINK TO POOFBAGS.COM
SHOW YOUR POOFBAGS.COM LOVE!
GNAB A BUTTON OF YOUR OWN FOR YOUR COMMUNITY PROFILE, BLOG OR SITE!
SHOW YOUR LOVE AND LINK TO US!
Free Myspace Layouts! & $1 Permanent Links!
MUSIC IS ON IT'S WAY AS WE ARE UPDATING OUT iPODS PLEASE STAY TUNED!
Sunday, January 07, 2007
Leona Naess’ exquisite songs about life, love and relationships can be heard on her albums Comatised (2000), I Tried To Rock You But You Only Roll (2001) and Leona Naess (2003). “I'm a real romantic,” she admits. “I'd much rather watch a video, in the arms of someone I love, than travel around the world trying to get people to like my music.”
Friday, December 22, 2006
The Best Darn Foof Chair Sale Ever! Yes... Many are asking questions and making requests but the rules have been set and we are rolling out and ready with the guns a blazing... We are bringing you sales guaranteed! Don't miss this... Prices will never be this low again!
Poofbags.com - The best place for Foof chairs and Foof accessories!
Posted by ShootTheGift at 11:26 PM